December 2, 2022

Facebook

This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
Error: Error validating access token: The session has been invalidated because the user changed their password or Facebook has changed the session for security reasons. Type: OAuthException
View on Facebook
Snow is predicted for Monday. ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook
✨Pawnee Nation Princess Committee 50/50 Raffle ✨ $5 a Ticket🎟Contact Lisa Gooday 405.269.2796 or Vicky Leading Fox 918.290.0951 ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook
It could get chilly next week. We know many of you will be breaking out the space heaters. As you probably know, there are many fires every winter due to space heaters. Here is what you need to know: * Probably the biggest thing is to keep these at least three feet away from EVERYTHING! Space heaters too close to bedding and furniture is a major cause of house fires. THREE FEET!!!! * Plug a space heater directly into a wall outlet. An extension cord can overheat and cause a fire. * Keep your space heaters out of high traffic areas where a child or pet could knock them over. * Turn off a space heater when you leave the room or go to bed. * Buy space heaters with thermostats that automatically shut off when they overheat and automatically shut off if knocked over. #SafeWinter #SpaceHeaterSafety ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook
On behalf of Pawnee Fire Department and the rest of the fire departments in Pawnee County, Thank You for your YES votes! Your votes were heard..this will help all of your fire departments to be safer and to better protect the county that we love. ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook