The Pawnee Fire Department is a combination department, this means that is a mixture between full time and volunteer positions.
The Pawnee Fire Department serves the city of Pawnee and the surrounding rural areas.
The Fire Department has a vast range of apparatus.
- 1928 Seagrave Engine
- 1972 Red Ride Fire Chief Vehicle
- 1979 Pierce Hendrickson E-1 Engine
- 1985 2 1/2 ton brush truck
- 1985 5 ton brush truck
- 1991 2500 Gal tanker/Engine
- 1992 International Engine/ Rescue equipped with Amkus Jaws
- 1995 Stewart Stevenson Brush Truck
- 1995 Ford F350 brush truck
- 1995 Chevy 3500 brush truck
- 2001 F 250 Command Truck
- 2007 F 350 Brush Truck
To contact us, you may use the contact form below, or alternatively you may call us at 918-762-3131.